Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Counting By 7s reviewed by Leo F

Counting By 7s

Genre: Realistic Fiction


Counting By 7s is a very sad book. It is about a girl named Willow Chance. She loves to garden. And when she's bored, she counts by 7s. (Hence the book title.) Willow is going into middle school. Her class has to take a test that the whole US is taking. When she's done, and she handed it in, the teacher calls her over. The teacher says, "You got an 100% on this test, no ones ever done that before. Did you cheat?" Willow gets sent to the principal, then has to go to a man named Dell Duke. Later, something tragic happens.

My Review

I would give this book 5 stars (Out of 5). It was sad, but I liked it. This book would be good for boys and girls, but if you can't handle tragedies, don't read it. I really liked this book. It's long, but it's good. I would recommend this book.



No comments:

Post a Comment