Search This Blog

Monday, February 9, 2015

A Wrinkle in Time reviewed by Leila I


A Wrinkle In Time reviewed by Leila 

     This is the story of awkward, little Meg, and her genius 5 year old brother, Charles Wallace. They're on a quest to rescue her father from another world, in another dimension. Along the way, Meg meets an older boy named Calvin O'Keefe, and of course, the Mrs. W's, Mrs. Whatsit, Mrs. Who, and Mrs. Which.
     I really enjoyed this book. The writing was fantastic and it was so hard to put down. Many of my friends have read and enjoyed this book. The only reason I waited for so long to read it is because I'm normally not a big fan of the fantasy genre, but clearly I was wrong. I would give this book an 11 out of 10 for anyone who wants to get lost in a story.




No comments:

Post a Comment