Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Aaron: Book review of White Fang

The book I read is called White Fang. White Fang is written by Jack London. This book is set over 100 years ago and is in the Yukon. White Fang is about a wolf named White Fang, who has a bit of dog in him. White Fang grows up quickly and is extremely strong and good in fights. Soon White Fang gets found with his mom who used to be an Indians dog. They get taken in and White Fang eventually gets sold to a mad man who likes dog fights. White Fang encounters many problems and is turned into a savage wolf-dog. White fang eventually gets rescued and finds the perfect owner.

I loved this book and I would rate it five stars or 10/10. I think it's a great book. I also think that many people would like this, but there are gruesome parts and dogs die in it. Some parts are sad, but at the end it is happy. This book is a classic by Jack London who also wrote Call of the Wild (another classic) and other good books. White Fang is known as Jack London's best book and I agree that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment