Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Because of Mr. Terupt review Maya W

It's the beginning of fifth grade for 7 students at Snow Hill School, Alexia, Luke, Anna, Danielle, Peter, Jessica and Jeffrey. This year they have a new teacher named Mr. Terupt. The year gets off to a bumpy start. But when the kids get to know their teacher they find themselves looking forward to school. Until the snowy winter day when an accident changes everything - and everyone.

I read Because of Mr. Terupt because my friend Anna recommended it to me. At first I was unsure, but right when I picked up the book I couldn't stop reading it. I think what makes this book so special is that you really make a connection with the seven characters and even Mr. Terupt. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a good book about love for a teacher and tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment