Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lili B's I Am Malala book review

I Am Malala is a book about Malala's life in Pakistan and how a rebel group takes over and tries to stop almost all of women and girls freedom. Malala is standing up for freedom and trying to stop them. They rebels will stop at nothing to stop the freedom such as murdering, beating, and banning people from stores. Find out if they get they get their education back or if they fail.
I really liked the book. It's not that hard to read, it's a very interesting story, and the writing style is really well written. I think most girls would like this, but boys could still like it too. It is a little gruesome but I think it is okay. I think this book is good for grades 4-6. If you plan on reading this I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment