Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Eleventh Plague reviewed by Judea W

The book I read for my April book report was called The Eleventh Plague. I actually thought it was a really good book. I would rate it a four and a half stars, out of five stars. I think you would like this book if you like action adventure and science fiction. I highly recommend this book to you.I actually thought it was a really good book. I would rate it a four and a half stars, out of five stars. I think you would like this book if you like action adventure and science fiction. I highly recommend this book to you.

Stephen is a 15 year-old kid in the eleventh plague. It is basically like the apocalypse in Canada, and the U.S.A. Steves (Stephen) mom and grandpa dies in the beginning, and its just Steve and his dad. They have to survive together as salvagers (traders(trade food and survival stuff.)Image result for the 11th plague

No comments:

Post a Comment