Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Al Capone Does my Shirts, Reviewed by Torin M

This book is about a kid who is coming up with a great plan to earn money with his friends, on Alcatraz. His name is Moose Flanagan, he lives on Alcatraz Island, where the convicts live. He has been living on the island for a long time, because his dad is an electrician on Alcatraz. What he wants to do is, get a lot of shirts from the kids at school, and make the convicts wash them for 5 cents. This was a great plan, it was going to work out great. If you want to find out if they are successful, then read Al Capone Does My Shirts.


I would rate this book a six out of ten, for me. But for other people it could be a 9/10 or a 3/10 or maybe even a 2/10. But I would give this book to people who love reading, or this could be for anybody.


1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and instructions for generating $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete