Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Book review of Wizards Of The Game by Judea W

The book I read for my February book report was called Wizards of the Game. I would recommend it to someone who likes magic and mystery. The genre is a fiction, action/adventure and mystery type of book. It was not recommended by anyone, I found it in the class bookshelf. I would recommend this book to you though, it was not that good until near the end of the book though.

It starts out with a boy named Mercer that would face his sworn enemy, after the rest of the third period geography class. After that he rolls the dice and conquers a world in a game called Wizards Of The Warrior World. Mercer is in eighth grade and every study hall he plays Wizards Of The Warrior World. Then it becomes all too real for him.


s

No comments:

Post a Comment