Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2015

Because of Mr. Terupt reviewed by Melanie S

Melanie Sall Rob Buyea




Because of Mr. Terupt

The book I read is because of Mr. Terupt. The book is about a awesome teacher that doesn't get mad if a kid does something bad or talks out of turn. So the class has this award system where they have paper ring that they hang from the ceiling. If the rings reach to the ground they get a free day where they get to do anything they want. So that day came and that went outside and the class trickster threw a snowball and it hit Mr. Terupt. Find out if Mr. T dies or lives by reading the book!

I love the book! I liked this book because it had so much going on always and to me it was easy to get into. I would give this book 4 stars because it was really good, but I didn't like how they would go over some parts of the book a lot because the book is being told by all of the kids. I would recommend this book to someone that doesn't mind a little sadness but not too much.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment