Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2015

It's Raining Cupcakes reviewed by Anna S

It's Raining Cupcakes By: Lisa Schroeder

12 year old Isabel has never been out of Oregon. Her mom opens up a cupcake shop and she thinks she will be stuck at home all summer long. But Isabel's best friend Sophie tells her she is entering a baking contest where the finalists go to New York City and the winner wins a thousand dollars! Isabel meets some wonderful people along the way of trying to win the baking contest and trying to keep her mom confident that their little cupcake shop will survive in the little town of Willow Oregon with the competition of the famous Beatrice's Brownies. I absolutely LOVE this book!!! I would give it 10/10!!!!!! I think it is funny, gripping and even a little bit touching. I would suggest this book to anyone and everyone!!!!!! I think girls might enjoy this more than boys, but I don't think it really matters. And once again 10/10!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment