Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

T.S. Spivet, Reviewed by Esmé 5B



Spoiler Alert!


T.S. Spivet is a genius mapmaker. After getting a call telling him to accept an award at the Smithsonian, he journeys from Montana to Washington D.C. Along the way he rides the rails, gets stabbed, and learns a secret about his mother.  To see what happens at the end of the book, highlight to the right of this- it is written in white text. In the end he accepts the award, and goes home with his father. I enjoyed this book a lot.

I liked this book because it was original, interesting, and I didn't want to stop reading it. It isn't really fantasy but at one point there is a wormhole! I would recommend it for people who enjoy really original books. This book was not very hard to read, and I understood it at all times. Overall "The Selected Works Of T.S. Spivet" gets a 9/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment